The Eight Bells reopened its doors on July 4th and is welcoming its customers back after a long absence! A lot of work has gone into the re-opening starting with a full risk assessment which led to a number of practical changes in the way we operate.
- Tables layouts have been amended to allow more space between them and beautiful oak framed screens have been installed to provide added reassurance.
- There is a table service only, even if you’re just after a drink (so booking is recommended).
- Signage has been put up throughout the pub to give guidance to customers.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available at the entrance, on every table and outside the toilets.
- Menus are single use only and then binned for recycling.
- The already thorough cleaning practices have been more than doubled both around the restaurant and in the toilets.
- Staff will wear face masks when interacting with customers.
- In addition to the restaurant menu, there is a new Takeaway menu with orders for collection. The menu is available from the pub and will soon be available on our website.
Initially, opening hours have been reduced slightly but this will be reviewed regularly with the hope of returning to pre-lockdown hours soon! Current opening hours are:
Monday – Thursday 12.00 – 9.00pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 8.00pm)
Friday – Saturday 12.00 – 11.00pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 9.00pm)
Sunday 12.00 – 6pm (Kitchen 12.00 – 4pm)
To make a reservation, you can call us on 01844 208244 or email email@example.com.