Our Latest Operating Practices!
Before we re-opened the pub after the first national lockdown, we completed a full risk assessment which led to a number of practical changes in the way we operate. This is under constant review. Here’s a summary of the changes we’ve implemented so far:
- A maximum of 6 people / table and customers are asked to avoid interacting with other tables.
- One household bubble per table only indoors and the ‘Rule of 6’ applies outdoors.
- Table layouts have been amended to allow more space between them and beautiful, bespoke oak framed screens have been installed to provide added reassurance.
- There is a table service only (so booking is highly recommended).
- We are operating a Card Only payment policy.
- Signage has been put up throughout the pub to give guidance to customers.
- Antibacterial hand gel is available at the entrance, on every table and outside the toilets.
- Menus are single use only and then binned for recycling.
- The already thorough cleaning practices have been more than doubled covering the restaurant and the toilets.
- Customers & staff are required to wear face coverings whilst moving around the pub or using the toilets.
- Staff will wear face masks when interacting with customers.
- In addition to the restaurant menu, there is a new Takeaway Menu with orders for collection. The menu is available from the pub and can also be viewed on our website.