Festive Menu Options!
Christmas is coming… Come celebrate with us!
We all know how time flies so it’s never too early to book your festive celebration and we have all the ingredients to make it extra special! Available from November 24th until January 10th, our fantastic 2 or 3 course menu comes full of festive favourites. Plus, we have some amazing ‘add on’ options available to add extra sparkle to your celebration!
CLASSIC OPTION : 2 Courses £25 / person | 3 Courses £30 / person
PREMIUM OPTION : 3 Courses + Drinks Package £45 / person
Premium drinks package includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival plus a half bottle of Pinot Grigio or Nero D’Avola Rosso.
DELUXE OPTION : 3 Courses + Added Extras + Premium Drinks Package £55 / person
Added extras include pre-starter canapes, a champagne palate cleanser before the main course & handmade petit fours at the end of the meal.
Deluxe drinks package includes a Prosecco cocktail or glass of Prosecco on arrival, a half bottle of Sauvignon Blanc or Malbec and a liqueur or glass of port.
Child’s Christmas Dinner : 2 Courses £20 / 3 Courses £25.
Under 12s only. Contact us for more information.
Our Festive Menu
- Butternut Squash & Apple Soup With Cheddar Croutons (v)(vo) (1,2,3,10)
- Smoked Salmon With Lemon Mousse & Beetroot Carpaccio (2,6,14)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Cake, Feta, Caramelised Figs, Pomegranate, Balsamic Reduction (v)(vo) (1,2,14)
- Duck & Chicken Terrine With Cranberry & Orange Chutney (1,3,10,14)
- Roast Breast & Leg Of Turkey, Pig In Blanket, Chestnut Stuffing, Duck Fat Roast Potatoes, Honey Roast Root Vegetables, Brussel Sprouts & Braised Red Cabbage (1,2,5,9,10,14)
- Braised Feather Blade Of Beef, Confit Garlic Mash, Curly Kale & Bourguignon Sauce (2,9,10,14)
- Roasted Salmon Fillet, Sweet Potato & Fennel Seed Rösti, Sautéed Spinach, Orange Beurre Blanc (2,6,14)
- Wild Mushroom, Lentil & Spinach Wellington, Confit Garlic Mash, Honey Roast Root Vegetables & Braised Red Cabbage (v)(vo) (1,2,3,9,10,14)
- Christmas Pudding, Brandy Crème Anglaise (v) (1,2,3)
- White Chocolate & Cranberry Bread & Butter Pudding, Orange Caramel Sauce (v) (1,2,3,12,14)
- Redcurrant Cheesecake, Cinnamon Streusel, Redcurrant Coulis (v) (1,2)
- 3 Scoops Of Clotted Cream Vanilla Ice Cream, Redcurrant Coulis & Gingerbread Biscuit (v)(vo) (1,2,3)
- Blue Cheese Fondue, Caramelised Figs, Crusty Bread (1,2)
- Tea or Coffee & Warm Mince Pie
To book simply complete the pre-order form and return it to us along with your deposit at least 10 days before your meal.
Our menu indicates allergen information; 1. Cereals containing gluten 2. Milk 3. Eggs 4. Peanuts 5. Nuts 6. Fish 7. Crustaceans 8. Mollusc 9. Mustard 10. Celery 11. Sesame 12. Soya 13. Lupin 14. Sulphur Dioxide and sulphites
Terms & Conditions :
Our festive menu is available for lunch and dinner from 24th November until 10th January 2021.
Your table reservation is not confirmed until we have received your deposit of £10 per person.
We need your deposit and completed pre-order form at least 10 days before your meal.
Some dishes can be adapted to allow for vegetarian (v), vegan (vo), dairy free (df) and gluten free (gf) diets. Please specify AT TIME OF ORDERING if you require any of these changes to be made.
Our kitchen contains nuts and our restaurant is full of crackers.
Regardless of your party size we do not add a service charge but leave it entirely to your discretion.
These remain unprecedented times and we recognise that you may, unfortunately, need to amend the number of people in your reservation or cancel altogether. If so, please contact us as soon as possible. We will be happy to look at options for adjusting your reservation and if needed, return any deposits owed. Please refer to our FESTIVE REFUND GUARANTEE.