CHRISTMAS MENU 2018
Christmas is coming, come party with us!
Superb beers, wines and a fantastic Christmas Menu to suit all tastes. Let us make your night special, whether for a work or family event. The Eight Bells is the perfect place for you to unwind and have some festive fun!
£21 for two courses
£25 for three courses
£15 for two course child’s Christmas dinner of roast turkey with all the trimmings and dessert. Contact us for more information
Menu available for lunch and dinner from 26th November until 23rd December 2018.
- Roasted butternut squash soup, crispy sage & pumpkin seeds (v, vo, gf, df)
- Goat’s cheese & fig feuillette, rocket salad & honey dressing (v)
- Gin cured salmon, fennel, cucumber & pomegranate salad (df)
- Crispy duck bon bons & damson jam (df)
- Roast turkey breast & thigh, caramelised onion, apricot & chestnut stuffing, pig in blanket, duck fat roast potatoes, market vegetables & pan rich gravy (df, gf)
- Slow braised beef short rib, celeriac mashed potato, red chard, honey glazed carrots & red wine jus (df, gf)
- Root vegetable gratin, roast potatoes, Brussel spouts & chestnut butter (v)
- Smoked haddock, potato & spinach wellington, curly kale & mustard cream sauce
- Christmas pudding & brandy anglaise (v, df)
- After Eight torte, layers of dark chocolate, mint creme & chocolate ganache (v)
- Mulled wine poached pear, honey, clotted cream & almond praline (df, gf, v, vo)
- Baked mini Camembert, toasted bloomer & damson jam (v, gf)
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream, mulled blackberries & gingerbread biscuit (v, vo, df, gf)
- Tea/coffee & mince pies
To book simply complete the booking form and return it to us along with your deposit at least 10 days before your meal.
Menu available for lunch and dinner from 26th November until 23rd December 2019.
Some dishes can be adapted to allow for vegetarian (v), vegan (vo), dairy free (df) and gluten free (gf) diets. Please specify AT TIME OF ORDERING if you require any of these changes to be made.
Our kitchen contains nuts and our restaurant is full of crackers.
Details about the allergens contained in each dish is available, please ask a member of the team for our information sheet.
Regardless of your party size we do not add a service charge but leave it entirely to your discretion.